How to order from us
You might have seen one of our keepsakes and have been pondering over whether to place an order and might be unsure of where to start so I have explained in these easy steps how to do it.
- Look at our items on our website or Facebook Shop. Alternatively send us a message via Facebook, phone or email and we will place the order for us and send you an invoice.
- Select the item you would like and select any options such as the shape and size if ordering a charm.
- Pay securely using Paypal. A Paypal account is NOT required to pay this way.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you. You will also receive a further email or order form in the post to add any personalisation such as names, date or message.
- If you need a print kit to take hand/footprints or fingerprints, we will send one to you with instructions in a pre-paid envelope to send it back to us.
- Then sit back, relax and let us work out magic…we will notify you when your keepsake is ready!!
Never hesitate to contact us if you don’t see something you like, we like to hear ideas of what you’re looking for and we always endeavor to meet your requirements. If you need any questions answered regarding our products or our service we are only too happy to help. Drop us a message and well will get back to you.
Read our other blog post about why we produce most of our handmade charms in Fine Silver. We also wrote a post detailing how we make our doodle/artwork charms to give you an insight into our handmade craftsmanship and finally one of our earlier posts shows step-by-step how our charms are crafted so you can really appreciated the work that goes into making one of our charms.