Capture your loved one’s fingerprint with our Fingerprint Jewellery Kit.
Your loved one’s unique fingerprint will then be used to make a stunning piece of keepsake jewellery for you to wear.
When you place a Fingerprint Jewellery Order, we’ll automatically send you out a kit. It will contain enough mould for you to capture three prints for each fingerprint you require.
I will choose the best fingerprints from the moulds you return to make your chosen item.
You will have no trouble using the Fingerprint Jewellery Kit because it comes with full instructions. Should you need another copy, the instructions can be found here.
To read more about the size and style charms we provide as well as some of our Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Here are some tips for capturing good fingerprints with your kit
- Make sure the baby/child is relaxed and happy, for example, they have just eaten or woken from a nap.
- Do get someone to help you, especially if your taking the prints of a baby/toddler.
- Ensure the fingers are clean and nails have been cut.
- Use a flat, smooth surface to take the prints. Paper, books or a piece of card works best.
- It’s a good idea to test the moulds have hardened after 15 minutes because moving them too soon may lead to you damaging the prints.
- Test to see whether the mould has hardened by pressing the side (where the fingerprint is not visible) to see if it leaves a dent. If it doesn’t you can lift the prints and send them back.
Get in contact if you need any help in taking your prints at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to talk it through with you.
Don’t worry if the first print was not good, you have enough mould to take at least three prints.
Can I buy the Fingerprint Jewellery Kit as a gift?
Yes, you can. These kits are perfect gifts for a Baby Shower, Newborn Gift or Pregnancy Gift or Christening Gift.
To buy the kit as a gift, select the correct option from our page here. We’ll send out a kit in a presentation box complete with full instructions and a 10% off Voucher for the recipient to use on their first purchase.
Capture a memory today, to treasure for a lifetime with a True Love Keepsake.