- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Why we collect information about you;
- To fulfil an order
- To contact you regarding an order you wish to place
- To send you a newsletter
- To fulfil a request, such as a refund, as part of our Customer Service
- To contact you to inform you if you are a winner of a competition we have ran on Facebook.
How you give consent to the information we have about you
- When you place an order with us, we take it that you have consented to us contacting you via your address, email or telephone to enable us to fulfil your order.
- Occasionally we will obtain your name and address via Facebook (usually using Facebook Messenger.) You would normally contact us first by either directly sending a Private Message or by commenting on our Facebook Page. This is normally done so that we can send you a prize if you are the winner of our competition or if you would like to place an order. By providing us with an address, so that an order/prize can be fulfilled, we take it as that you have consented to us using your details for such purposes.
- When you give explicit consent to us sending you newsletters for marketing purposes.
How your data is stored
- We use a Cloud hosting service to store your personal information.
- We keep a physical copy of your order for TAX purposes (this would be held on file for a maximum of seven years)
- We keep physical copies of Fingerprints (in the form of Fingerprint Moulds) on file for 3 years for customers to place additional orders. This is not always a guarantee. After this time, fingerprints are sent back to the customer or discarded if they are not claimed by the customer or no longer required by the customer.
- We keep digital copies of Handprint, Footprints and Paw-prints using a Cloud hosting service for three years, so that customers can place additional orders. This is not always a guarantee. After this time, Prints are sent back to the customer or discarded if they are not claimed by the customer or no longer required by the customer.
Third Party Services outside of the EU
- We use Third Party Services to access and store your information, such services are known as ‘Data Processors’ in regards to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The EU Data Protection Regulation states the following for companies outside the EU: “The GDPR will also apply to the processing of personal data of data subjects in the EU by a controller or processor not established in the EU, where the activities relate to: offering goods or services to EU citizens (irrespective of whether payment is required) and the monitoring of behaviour that takes place within the EU. Non-Eu businesses processing the data of EU citizens will also have to appoint a representative in the EU.” These services have their own Privacy Policies and we advise you to read through them to make sure you understand how your information is being used and stored.
These are the following Third Party Data Processors we currently use.
- As stated in our Terms and Conditions, we use photos of the products we make, across our social media platforms, which include, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin. We never share full names of our customers unless you have given written consent to do so. First names will usually be displayed on keepsakes and will therefore be visible on photos that are shared on our social media pages.
Printed Marketing Material
- As stated in our Terms and Conditions, we use photo of the products we make on printed marketing material such as Business Cards and Leaflets. First names will usually be displayed on keepsakes and will therefore be visible on photos printed for marketing purposes.
- You can, at any time, request information about the personal data we hold, how it is stored and for how long.
- You can, at any time, revoke your consent to us using your personal data.
- You can, at any time, request that your personal data be erased under the conditions of Article 17 “Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten.)”
How your Personal Data is shared
- If requested by a governing body, we have the legal right to share your Personal Information to inform governing bodies of suspected fraud or actions that would be deemed illegal. We have the right to share your Personal Information with law enforcement bodies to uphold our Terms and Conditions if necessary.
How to contact us
- I, Loretta Clarke am the owner of True Love Keepsakes and the ‘Data Controller’ (The person responsible for how the data is processed.) You can contact me by email: email@example.com or by sending correspondence to this address: 50 Calshot Road, Birmingham, B42 2BT.
This policy is effective from 20/05/18.